Here in Washington, D.C.:
- People talk about post-graduate fellowships like everyone has one.
- Most people know someone who has been on TV; if not TV, then interviewed on the radio.
- The colors black and grey are the coolest.
- People actually know what Green Jobs are.
- People buy square-rimmed glasses instead of getting tattoos.
- Lattes are not considered a voluntary expense.
- Everyone is in the process of Getting Back to Someone.
- People commute to work on segways.
(They actually go to work on segways.)